9/18/15

Stand up for yourself !

Messed up ...
stomack always hurt from over thinking of stuff that are less important ...
Tears always fall over stupid persons that don't even blong in my circle ...
Mouth always forget how to move when i'm infront of people who doesn't seem to accapte me ...
legs always lose thier track ... hands forget thier orginal perfect position ...
Messed up ...
I'm done with this kind of feelings that are invading my soul ... making me lose it each day ...
I want scream out loud ... without carring about people looking at me ... without carring if thier hurt by my words ... my mouth want to express ... want to shout out loud saying I'm here , i'm powerful ... i know a lot of stuff that u may never imagine existing ... i'm unique and sepcail as anyone out there standing up high ... talking whatever they want ... not thinking if his mama gonna punish him later over it ...
Messed up ...
everyone is a big part in what i've become today ...the past made me ... all the laughs over me ... how ugly i was ... how messed up  my hair was ... how lonely i've felt ... how many words destory little me ... how much hate did i get from doing nothing ... how cruel thier looks were ... all the words , all the mean , cruel and deadful words that used to break me ... i wasn't the perfect beautiful girl ... with the most gorgeous cloths , no i wasn't ... nowdays i've become beautiful for them ... someone who they get so jealous of ... yet i still can't express my self perfectly ... that stupid mouth .... shy smile ... dry eyes ... like i'm pushing myself way too much ... my heart thumps up saying stop all this boring style of yours ... express your self ... be the girl you are always ... the mean ... the cold ....the hurtful ... the killing smile ... be all this ... be who you are truly ... kill them with your words ... kill them all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment